Monday 3 September 2012

Bad times :(...

Not a happy chappy at all...

I'm feeling very sorry for myself!! Been in agony since last Thurs, finally got in to doc's and, dom dom dom... I have an abscess. So not happy about it. Tablets off the nice new doctor are working a treat mind. Feeling slightly out of it but thats all part of the fun. Got the dentist tomo now, I'm such a wimp. Friggin hate the dentist.
So whats a girl to do when everybody has gone on holidays without her and she's not well and grumpy???

Yep, you got it...Retail Therapy baby! Doctor's orders!

Online of course!! I think that's probably worse though. It's too easy and you can do it in your pj's!!!

I'm going to start doing hauls on here, that way at least I can see why I am skint for the remainder of the month!! And hopefully you will like to see some of the things I really probably didn't need!! 

Until next time lovelies xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment